Wednesday, June 17, 2009

MASTERCHEF!

After watching Masterchef tonight I got a real craving to make a little chocolate pudding thing, like the one they whipped up for the wedding.

Without really knowing a recipe (and masterchef doesn't go through the cooking stages in the show), I prayed that I would have everything I thought I needed in my house, as it is a cold rainy night and I didn't feel like venturing outside!

Anyway - So I looked.... and all I had was :
1. Wholemeal Flour
2. Less than a tablespoon of vegan butter
3. Cocoa
4. Vanilla Essence
5. 1 Egg
6. Sugar

So I shoved this all in a bowl and did my secret fork whisk

Put them into 2 x soya sauce dishes
Found 2 more secret ingredients in the freezer....

RASPBERRIES (zapped in the microwave for 30 seconds with sugar and vanilla essence)

ICE CREAM!

In 30 minutes I was plating up and spooning hot delicious chocolate, with sweet raspberries and ice cream into my mouth.

WOW. If you were my boyfriend you would love me right?

P.S I
don't have a boyfriend, why not?

No comments: