Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Long time no post....

Well that's because there's too much going on in little melly's life! All is good though, it's a good busy - and some interesting stuff has happened along the way.

A couple of weekends ago went to probably one of the most fun party's i've been to in a while. It was at McMasters, and there wasn't very many of us... but it was prefect. A slight drizzle, great music, fabulous company and loads of drinks, food and love. Thanks Ducky for thinking of us.... we had an awesome time.




I also bought 2 goldfish that weekend. Well 3, if you count the first one that died in the first 4 hours of me having him. They are called Moko (II) and Lily. Except I pretend that Moko number 1 never happened, what kind of mum am I ? Letting him die in the first 4 hours. I was devastated. Of course. They are really cute. Lily is fat, and moko is skinny. Much how I would describe me and my taste in men really.... hA! If you're wondering why I have Moko in a Ferrero Rocher chocolate box - it's because he gets sick every time i change the water, so I have to condition him until the water is right for him. Yeah i'm an over zealous mum, one night I made him sleep next to me in a noodle bowl. (COME ON HE WAS SICK!)




We had Kaiser Chiefs in the Take 40 Live Lounge last tuesday... it was an amazing gig. Once i've had some photos approved i'll show you what the set looked like. It was awesome ! You'll see the full gig on MTV soon... i got to interview the guys too... They hang out with their mums more than they hang out with Celebs. Their Celeb highlight was something about flea being naked.... hmmm you'll have to watch the interview to really find out what happened! HA!

Well V Festival is this weekend, as well as the Silverchair launch! I Can't wait for this one... should be v v v cool!!! Ya ya ya ya ya. Will post pictures. Love. xxxx

No comments: